April 1-12, 2019 @8:00-11:00AM:
- Reading and English Language Development to improve skills in reading, vocabulary, grammar, writing and communication for incoming Kinder, Grade 1 and Grade 2 pupils.
- Academic Jump-Start and Transition Program (English, Science & Math) to provide enrichment lessons based on their Asian Psychological Services Assessment (APSA) result and advanced lessons for next school year for Grades 1-6 pupils.
- Dance Clinic to provide dance classes in street dance, hip-hop, etc. (1:00-4:00PM all levels)
- Basketball Clinic to provide basketball training for aspiring Ritarian athletes. (1:00-4:00PM all levels)
- Drum and Lyre Corps has been organized by Sr. Marisa, AR.